SOCWA is committed to providing its customers transparent governance and easy access to compensation information. SOCWA’s Board of Directors conducts meetings twice a month in a public forum. All Board member and employee compensation, including salaries and benefits, are adopted by the Board of Directors in a public meeting process where customers always have an opportunity to review and comment. In accordance with State Law, compensation information for public employees is available to the public on the State Controller’s website.Using the State Controller’s website, search under “table” the name South Orange County Wastewater Authority.
- Budget Documents
- FY Ending June 30, 2017: Financial Statements & Independent Auditor’s Report
- FY Ending June 30, 2016: Financial Statements & Independent Auditor’s Report
- FY Ending June 30, 2015: Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report
- General Manager’s Contract
- SOCWA Organizational Chart
- SOCWA Annual Compensation Report